Do you have a commercial property that needs demolition?
Denver Water originally constructed the 41-million-gallon storage tanks to the late 1800’s and were in need of total replacement. Colorado Cleanup Corporation was contracted to perform both demolition and earthwork scopes for this five-year project, located in a residential neighborhood.
The project was phased so at least one tank was active the entire time as this site provides vital water storage for the area. CCC had to demolish the first tank directly adjacent to the active tank. During the project, CCC was able to find various cost saving solutions to reduce scope and save Denver Water money.
Colorado Cleanup was able to recycle over 95% of the building materials from this demolition.
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
SCOPE OF WORK
- Stormwater permits and inspections
- Design and Installation of 3 temporary shoring walls
- Performed all demolition
- Installation of 7000 LF of underdrain
- Demolition of (2) 20 gallon under drains
- Exported 50,000 cubic yards of soil to offsite stockpile and imported back to the site
- Imported 150,000 tons of aggregates
- Provided material testing
- Furnished and Installed 4 permanent Redirock retaining walls