Do you have a commercial property that needs demolition?
Colorado Cleanup Corporation was an instrumental trade partner to the General Contractor during the construction of a residential apartment building in the popular Cherry Creek neighborhood.
Colorado Cleanup Corporation performed demolition of an existing parking structure and the excavation of a 4 level underground parking garage. CCC worked with our client to overcome many challenges such as dewatering, internal braced shoring systems and the demands of safely transporting 4,000 loads of fill from this congested site and neighborhood.
The finish product will consist of an 8-story 164 unit luxury apartments. CCC was able to perform all this work safely and without incident throughout the entire project.
Trammel Crow Residential
SCOPE OF WORK
- Structural Demolition of existing parking garage
- Export of 4,000 Loads of Soil
- Installation of 2,500 LF of Dewatering Underdrain
- Remove of Internal Bracing Beams
- Export and disposal of contaminated soil
- Export Caisson Spoils
- Removal of all right of way shoring
- Furnish and Install underslab aggregates
- Finish grading Building Slabs, Sidewalks